Azure articles from the community.

June 25, 2022

Microsoft Defender Weekly Wrap – Issue #31

The post Microsoft Defender Weekly Wrap – Issue #31 first appeared on Azure Cloud & AI Domain Blog.
June 25, 2022

Microsoft Sentinel this Week – Issue #67

The post Microsoft Sentinel this Week – Issue #67 first appeared on Azure Cloud & AI Domain Blog.
June 24, 2022

Spice Up Your Microsoft Sentinel KQL Query Results with Emoji

Here’s a little-known tip that can help brighten an otherwise mundane query existence. Instead of producing the normal query results of boring and blah rows and […]
June 24, 2022

AzAdvertizer – News 2022-06-23

Azure Policy Initiative News New Azure Policy Initiative definitions / Policy definitions added to Initiatives: 1 Changes on Azure Policy Initiative definitions: 1 View Azure Policy […]
June 23, 2022

AzAdvertizer – News 2022-06-22

Azure Policy Alias News New Azure Policy Aliases: 3 View Azure Policy Alias Changes Azure RBAC News Changed Azure RBAC Role definitions: 2 View Azure RBAC […]
June 22, 2022

AzAdvertizer – News 2022-06-21

Azure Policy Initiative News Changes on Azure Policy Initiative definitions: 1 View Azure Policy Initiative Changes Azure Policy Alias News New Azure Policy Aliases: 132 Changed […]
June 22, 2022

How to Use Threatview.io Threat Intelligence Feeds with Microsoft Sentinel

Threatview.io provides some excellent threat intelligence feeds that can be used with Microsoft Sentinel as external sources. The Threatview.io feeds are updated regularly – generated daily […]
June 22, 2022

How to Get a List of Your Active Analytics Rules for Microsoft Sentinel

Though I’ve used the Workspace Usage Report Workbook a hundred times or more, I’ve never quite identified this little treasure myself. There’s a number of times […]
June 22, 2022

How to Import One or Multiple Analytics Rules into Microsoft Sentinel

There are a few PowerShell options out there (including the official module) to help automate content and collateral deployment to your Microsoft Sentinel workspace. But the […]
June 22, 2022

Building SOC Efficiency Using Microsoft Sentinel – BSides Fort Wayne

I recently had the pleasure of delivering a session on building SOC efficiency using Microsoft Sentinel at the inaugural conference of BSides in Fort Wayne, Indiana. […]
June 21, 2022

KQL lessons learnt from #365daysofKQL

If you follow my Twitter or GitHub account, you know that I recently completed a #365daysofKQL challenge. Where I shared a hunting query each day for […]
June 21, 2022

Creating a Soft-Remote with MQTT and Home Assistant

Technology is amazing and as much as we want to use our smart phones or ask Alexa, Google and Siri to take action, nothing beats a […]